Monday, October 12, 2009

Suggestion Box (Oct. 5 - 11)

A Nightmare on Elm Street Trailer – The closest thing I have seen to a film from this series is Freddy vs. Jason, and I am not going to hold that against this movie. And as much as some remakes (or “reimaginings”) can blow, nothing will take my excitement away. Check it out here.

Legend of Neil: Season 2 Episode 6 now available. Check it out here.

The Guild: Season 3 Episode 5 and 6 are up. Apparently I missed episode 5’s release. My bad. Check them out here.

Fall TV Schedule updateCougar Town is no longer on my list of viewing pleasures because it did not live up to my expectations. They try too hard for the comedy to hit as it should, which it doesn’t, and Courtney Cox's reading of lines seems to be pulling from her character Monica from Friends a little too much.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is being released this week for the PS3 and is already getting great reviews. Though it will be a week or two before I can post a review of it, I am still saying now that you should get it. And if you haven’t played Uncharted: Drake’s Fourtune yet and you own a PS3, than shame on you.

Paramore’s CD: Brand New Eyes – I usually won’t say much about music on here, but Paramore is one of my favorite bands, and I finally got around to buying the CD they released at the end of September. Basically, it is AMAZING. So check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment