Monday, December 14, 2009

Suggestion Box (Dec. 7 - Dec. 13)

Batman Arkham Asylum 2 Debut Trailer – It has been confirmed (not surprisingly) that there will be a sequel to this years Arkham Asylum game. Check it out here. On the same train of thought, a sequel to last year’s Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is also in production.

Mass Effect 2 Voice Cast Reveal Video – Not that the Mass Effect franchise isn’t enough on its own to have anyone who loves sci fi geeking out, but this cast is ridiculous. For me, the Battlestar Galactica and Chuck people were enough to send me over the edge, but there are plenty more people in here to get excited about. Now if only I could get Morgan Freeman into one of my games… Anyway… Check it out here.

The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Trailer – It has a great look to it and some spectacular computer graphics, but I am going to have to dock it some points for Nicholas Cage… Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment